ACHS Adult Scholarship
ACHS offers a scholarship for adult students in the form of a one-time $1000 tuition scholarship (not to exceed 35% of tuition for the student's enrolled program). The College awards up to 10 of these scholarships each year and selects recipients based on the following criteria:
- Acceptance for admission to a program consisting of at least six semester credits;
- Must be at least 19 years of age and have a state-approved high school diploma or equivalency (GED);
- Have a demonstrated record of academic success [If a new applicant at ACHS, please provide your previous College transcripts.]
- If awarded, the scholarship is pro-rated per course, granting a scholarship of up to 35% of tuition up to the maximum award of $1000. Enrolled students must maintain satisfactory academic progress for continued award of the scholarship up to $1000.
- Complete the ACHS Adult Scholarship Application and attach two letters of recommendation from suitable professional references attesting to your ability to be successful in studies and your commitment to the holistic health field.
- Submit official transcripts demonstrating previous academic success. Please notify us if you have already submitted your transcripts for your admissions application at email@example.com.
ACHS accepts both paper and electronic transcripts for official transcripts. All transcripts must be issued directly to ACHS from the issuing institution to be considered official. Official paper transcripts must be sealed to be accepted. Official electronic transcripts must be in PDF and secured by a digital certificate that is displayed at the top of the transcript. Electronic transcripts must be issued by a certified document provider such as Scrip-Safe, Parchment, or Docufide.
Official paper transcripts should be sent to:
American College of Healthcare Sciences
5005 SW Macadam Avenue
Portland, OR 97239