ACHS Graduation: Overview
1. Complete Your Program Requirements – Ensure your academic record is complete and any incomplete grades are finalized before graduation.
Things to check for:
- You're completing the final classes required for your degree, diploma or certificate. This is a great time to check if you can confer your credits earned so far into other certificates or professional credentials. You can reach out to our Student Services team or the Registrar’s Office with questions.
- Your credentials, degree or personal information is listed correctly. You may submit change of address here: https://achs.edu/change-of-address
2. Verify Your Financial Status – Satisfy any outstanding financial obligations, that may be required, with the ACHS Business Office by calling 800-487-8839.
- Financial Aid Students: Federal student loans require students to complete an online exit interview. For more details to ensure completion, please contact the Financial Aid Office by calling 800-487-8839.
- If you are conferring credits for professional credentials prior to degree graduation, call to ensure that there are no outstanding balances that could delay the conferral process.
3. Apply to Graduate by the Deadline for your Conferral Period – Complete this application in its entirety.
In order for each program to be posted to your student record, a graduation application is needed. Please submit your application for conferral before the following deadlines:
- If Fall is your last term: December 1st
- If Spring is your last term: April 1st
- If Summer is your last term: August 1st
If you miss one of these deadlines, please reach out to the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or 800-487-8839, and we'll be happy to help!
4. Pay the $50 Graduation Application Fee – after completing this application you will be sent to a payment portal. You are required to pay this fee for each degree, diploma, certificate or credential you are conferring. The fee covers the following:
- Diploma for framing, presented in a diploma folder featuring the ACHS logo and academic leadership signatures.
- Administrative costs to process application for graduation which includes a formal degree audit
- One complimentary official transcript (a $10.00 value) upon request. You may request an official transcript here: https://achs.edu/alumni
What to Expect After Application – You will receive confirmation of receipt. Please allow us 48 hours to review your application. We will contact you directly if we notice any issues that may delay your graduation request.
Your certificate, diploma, or degree will be mailed to the address specified on your graduation application within 4-6 weeks of the conferral periods listed above. An email notification will be sent to you once your credential has been mailed.
Any address changes must be provided to the Registrar’s Office no later than the graduation application deadline!
If you have any questions regarding graduation, please email the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-487-8839.