American College of Healthcare Sciences (ACHS) Military Scholarship for Active Duty Military, National Guard, Reserves, Veterans, and Dependents of Active Duty Service Members
ACHS offers a Military Scholarship Program for eligible dependents of active duty service member in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, National Guard, and Reserves and military veterans with an honorable discharge that are no longer eligible for education benefits. The ACHS Military Scholarship awards a one-time $1000 scholarship (not to exceed 35% of tuition).
Veterans must submit evidence they are not eligible for military education benefits.
- Complete this ACHS Scholarship Application and arrange for all transcripts and other application materials to be sent to ACHS.
- Provide verification of U.S. military status – active duty (current LES) or veteran status (DD-214 member - 4, Honorable Discharge).
- Military Dependents must submit documents demonstrating their spouse or parent’s current active duty (current LES).
- Veterans must submit evidence they are no longer eligible for education benefits.
- Enroll in minimum of 6 credit hours per enrollment.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Complete ACHS Intake Assessment and receive acceptance from the ACHS Admissions Committee.